Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am Sher-locked!

I don't even know how to start this. Emotion is taking its toll on me I can't think straight. But oh well, I decided to wing it. Must get this out of my chest.


You probably know I watch the British mini-series Sherlock. But have I also mentioned how big a fan I am? I would die to see Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) and Martin Freeman (John Watson) in person! These two guys' superb acting + the intelligent stories of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle + the witty-funny dialogues + the awesome cinematography equate to the best TV show our generation has ever seen. (I know I may be overacting but that's my feelings talking! Haha.) Another factor that could have possibly affected all my excitement is the fact that every series of Sherlock only has three episodes, with each episode having approx 90 minutes, and then goes hiatus. That means I get to have three weeks of happiness, followed by a year of waiting! Imagine the anticipation us fans have to endure! But it won't be put to waste--Sherlock doesn't disappoint.

After watching The Reichenbach Fall, third and last episode of Series 2, I can't stop talking about it. I just got too many feelings inside and I can't even let them all out because I only know very few people who share the same enthusiasm I have. But Tumblr, being the coolest site ever, is where I find refuge. Lots and lots of Sherlock fans all over the globe I am so happy! I share with them all the sentiment!

Now excuse me as I will rewatch.

PS. Here are some screencaps.



No comments:

Post a Comment