Friday, December 9, 2011

This Time of Year

♫ 'Tis the season to be jolly. Fa la la la la la la la la. 

It's just sixteen days before the most wonderful time of the year! Are you excited already? If you ask me, there is nothing more that I look forward to every year than Christmas time. Its very thought just gives me a certain kind of peace and comfort. It's hard to explain it, that feeling, but I am sure you already understand what I am trying to say. 

This year is particularly special to me. I have never seen Manila so bright before! Or maybe I just did not go out that much in the past years. Haha. I have been to Greenhills, my first, to Tiendesitas, to Araneta Center-Cubao, to Boni High, to Ortigas (the Liwanag Park was just soooo bright, sometimes I think Meralco is wasting a lot of electricity they could have just provided for their consumers), and of course, to UP. 

Oblation (Photo taken from UP FB Account)
Gateway Mall Christmas Tree (inside)
Gateway Christmas Tree (outside)

Shangri-La Mall decor

Greenhills' Christmas presentation

Greenhills-ala-Disneyland



Meralco Building

Meralco Belen
Aside from the lights, what's new to my Christmas season this year are the Christmas bazaars. And the super sale at malls. My oh my, there are lots of good stuffs out there in relatively lower price. If only I had more money, I could have already fulfilled my wish of doing Christmas shopping for all my loved ones! Next year, I'll try saving up months before December. Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment